Thursday, January 23, 2014

DIY Lip Plumper

Hello all, 

I just made this product the other night. It was so easy and made with easy and accessible ingredients that I found in my kitchen. 

Again, if you buy organic, then this product will be organic. I use this product when I want plumper lips before I put my makeup on. If you're really good, then you could possibly even leave it on your lips while you are doing your make-up and then just wipe it off and apply your balm and your lipstick or gloss. 

I have only used this product twice so far, but I think if you are looking for a lip plump that you don't have to on the upwards of $25.00 for, then I would recommend using this. It is completely customizable for your lips. I would recommend using a lip scrub before you use this because it also helps plumb your lips and make them more red. 

I hope this works for you, I thought it worked for me, it left my lips tingling and full and red. 

What you need:
Brown sugar
Ground Cinnamon
Ground Cardamon
Cayenne pepper
Ground cloves 
White sugar, fine
Olive oil
Honey
Pure peppermint extract
A small travel container

Mix 2 parts cinnamon, one part brown sugar, one part white sugar, one part onlive oil, one part honey, one part peppermint extract, one part cayenne, one part cardamon and one part clove. Mix on a peice of wax paper. It should resemble wet sand, but very dark. It has a beautiful spicy aroma, and you can't even taste the cayenne. 











Hopefully this will tingle and help make your lips nice and full. 

Top with your favorite lipstick or gloss. For a big lips tutorial, come see me again soon. 

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Very easy and very simple. 

Warm wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment