Monday, January 13, 2014

An Introduction to me

Hello everyone,  

For my first post, I am going to give you some pictures of me, to refer to, and my body specifics, again, to refer to. I know that when you see other people (especially us women) we automatically think of them as smaller than we are, or if you are very blessed, bigger than we are. In some cases, we are correct, in other, we are way off. So, I am going to include a couple of pictures and all of my measurements and my type of skin etc. Away we go....



Excuse the mess...


This one is a little older, but good
As you can see, my hair has been every colour of the rainbow


































I am 5 feet 4 inches tall.

I have light brown hair. Sometimes the way the light catches it, it turns up reddish. You will have the express privilage of watching me grow it out over the next year. Aren't you lucky? I have oily hair. The most I can go without washing it is two days, three if I use a dry shampoo on the third day. I promise, I still shower (when I can, I am quite busy and I normally have to pencil in my showers around HelperBaby's full schedule. ;) 

My eyes are naturally blue. I wear glasses for reading. And driving. And a lot of other things. 

I wear a size 9-9.5. I will always tell you what the other sizes on the shoe are, if they have them. 

I wear a size 12 petite (or I hem the pants to make them a petite). (That's an a,erican size. I still have a lot of clothes from America. I'm a 14 in Canada.) (Still petite though)

I wear a size X shirt in Penningtons. Or a size XLarge in stores like Walmart or Reitmans. 

I wear a size X dress, or XL, or 12. 

I am a 40C in almost every bra I have. The only bra I have that isn't is a strapless bra in 40B. (From Pennington's and Cacique.)

I am a size 7 on my ring fingers and a size 8 on my thumbs. 

My bust measurement is 39.75 inches. 

My waist measurement is 34 inches.

My hip measurement is 43 inches.

My thigh measurement is 20.75 inches. 

My rib-cage measurement is 36 inches.

My upper arm measurement is 10.75 inches. 

My skin type is combination. I have dry and oily skin. My T-Zone is very oily and the rest of my face is very dry and flaky (gross, I know). I have acne prone skin that I am constantly using a million products on, but I will very soon be going to see a doctor for. (yay!)

I exercise five times  week. I have to bring the baby if the hubby isn't home, so I do a lot of running and walking with the stroller, baby fitness classes, and at home tapes. Though I have recently discovered a lot of apps that are great and free if you are just starting out. (Post to come soon I hope!)

I think this is everything. In all of my posts, I will have pictures of everything and put the sizes, designer/manufacturer, and if I can find the prices, then those too. I will also post a million links on where to find every single thing that I have either bought online, or is available online. 

If you have any questions, just let me know. 

Also, if you want to know how I measured myself, this is where I went originally. I have memorized it by now because I shop online, but this is a good way to keep track of your changing body, if you are losing weight, and a good way to order clothing online as accurately as possible.

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-Measurements-(For-Women) 

Warm wishes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment