Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Posting Update

Hello hello

I just wanted to give you all a quick update on what I am going to be doing as far as posts go. 

I will be posting a new blog...post... yeah redundant much?

I will be posting a new entry every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am a very busy woman, and even starting this blog up in the first place has taken very long, but I hope that anyone who has passed or stopped in to take a peak will come back and visit and show your support. 

Also, if there is anything you want me to review, I will look into it and let you know what i find. I do have a range of products from the insanely cheap to the outrageously expensive, so if something is out of my price-range I will have to ask you to wait a while until I can get my hands on it. Also, if you know of ways to get free samples of products (everything from beauty to hair to clothes to household and baby products) let me know by posting a link to it in the comment section. Thanks a bunch for reading. 

Warm wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment