Tuesday, January 14, 2014

B-e-a-utiful

On this page I will be discussing, and I guess the correct term would be reviewing, all of the products that I use on my body (i.e. razors, shave gel, moisturizers, scar remedies, perfume, etc), the products I use to cleanse my face (i.e. cleansers, scrubs, moisturizers,acne medication, scar remedies, masks, etc), product I use for oral health.... I don't think I need to explain that one, products that I use in my hair, my make-up, my make-up brushes, and I think that is everything.

I hate it when your friend, or a person online, or even a commercial comes up, and tells you about the amazing product that they use, and it really works, blah blah blah and you are so excited to try it, and you go out to the store, and spend your hard earned cash on it, and it SUCKS. Or it at least doesn't work for your skin colour or skin type or acne prone skin, or what have you. Well, I am here to tell you that this has happened to me so many times that I started looking up reviews and reading them and LISTENING to what the person was actually saying. A lot of products are for women with flawless skin, or it is a sheer coverage, and those products aren't good for us ladies who need the full coverage stuff. Or you have lovely skin and you go to put this product on your face and it is cakey and thick and not at all what you need.

In my posts I will be re-iterating about what type of skin I have and letting you know exactly what is in the product and if I like it or not. Sometimes I like different foundations or cleansers for different times of the year. Sometimes I need something heavier because I want to cover all of my skin, but sometimes I want to have something lighter because I feel like I'm having a good skin day. It all depends, and I promise I will keep all of my previous posts up, and link to them, and I will make sure that you are just as informed as I can make you about all of the products I use.

This summer I am going to start being outside a lot and start laying out to tan. It will be my first summer ever attempting this. You will see many burns I am sure.

I know that this isn't very healthy but I promise I will be applying sun screen and just letting the sun do it's thing on me.

I am mainly making this page because I think there are a lot of good beauty secrets out there for moms and young adults who do have stress in their lives and sometimes looking in a magazine at women with beautiful flawless skin just isn't helpful. They talk about needing concealers and redness reducers and you just want to look at them and scream, because anyone who stays up with a baby, or writing an exam, or doing homework does not look as good as those beautiful women in the magazines.

I hope that my tips that I have acquired over the years and the honest reviews of these products will help you and perhaps inspire you to swipe on some coloured chap stick or plait your hair, or floss more. (Okay probably not that last one.

Have a great day, and I hope you visit again soon.

Warm wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment