Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Day in the Museum

Hi all, 

Recently, my husband and I took our little one to the Canadian Museum of Civilization to the Children's Exhibit. It was a lovely day filled with a lot of laughs, and exploration. This is a simple outfit that a simple wardrobe can pull together for a very fun yet sophisticated look. 


Necklace: Drapes and More 
Ring: Carnival cruise line
Earrings: Peacock dangle earrings from Pier One Imports
Hairtie: Goodie
Shirt: Jacob
Sweater: Jacob
Skirt: Jacob
Hose: Pennington's
Shoes: George (Walmart)
Nail Polish: Purple: Ulta, Turquoise: China Glaze

Why I think this works:

I have brought a sweet and casual look a little more sophistication. The green is very calming and elegant, but in T-Shirt form, makes the look a little more casual. The shirt hugs my curves and the hos bring it down to Earth more than sheer hose would. The shoes are comfortable to walk in and are conservative and not high at all. The jewelry is very artistic and have a personal touch, tying everything together. I was able to move and chase my little one while still feeling pretty and polished. My husband simply wore jeans and a black, long sleeve shirt and we looked just fine together. This can be dressed up or even down more, but I thought for a day learning about other cultures and having fun with my little girl, that this would have been appropriate. 

I hope you enjoyed this look. 

If you want to see anymore, just let me know. 

Warm wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment