Sunday, January 19, 2014

Every Husband's Nightmare

Hello ladies and gents who have husbands, 

This is a page specifically for your man! This will be full of pictures of my husband and what he wears on a day-to-day basis, special evens and for exercise. I warn you now, his wardrobe is not for the faint of heart. It has daring colours, prints, and denim. Colours like yellow. And black. Oooooo. 



Just kidding. I think that men should reflect their partners. It makes you look like you belong together without being matchy matchy. He has a good wardrobe that any man can copy and I think it's high time that he was a able to shine a little in the fashion department. 

He is just a normal, everyday guy, but I think he deserves his 15 minutes. 

Here's to our men. And here's to our nudging them in the right direction. 

Warm wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment