Sunday, January 19, 2014

Real Life for Real

Hello everyone! 

So, in learning how to care for two dogs, a baby, a husband, a car and a house, I have found several "life hacks" to baby proof the house, reduce the amount of space we use in the house, keep the car and the house clean, and save a little more time and energy in my everyday life, and keep my house running with everyone in the loop and everyone able to participate. These are things you can do in your everyday life. Some I have picked up from friends, some from the internet, and some have just fallen into place for our family. Maybe some of these will help you and maybe you can help me. 

Leave a comment, and if I try your suggestion, I will post a picture of it and let you know how it worked for me! 

I hope these help you. 

Warm wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment