Sunday, January 19, 2014

Organize Yourself

Hey there!

This page is new, so if there isn't anything here for a bit, just give it time. 

I have a new found passion for organizing my home. It takes time, but if you take that 30 minutes while the baby is asleep, or while you were on Facebook, you can organize your make-up, your jewelry box, your face cleansers, a cabinet, or a closet. I don't use fancy organizers for everything, and the ones I do use, I have accumulated over time, or they were a gift. I re-purpose old totes and shoe boxes, re-organize drawers and closets to make things fit neater, and use new organizers to help with those odd projects. 

I'm not saying you have to go out and buy a bunch or shoes, or go to Canadian Tire and buy a bunch or organizers. If this is what you want to do, by all means, I love shopping. But if you are a shoe box keeper, or your linen closet looks like a mess, then you can follow my simple tricks to help organize your house, your room, your child's room, and your life. 

Happy organizing. 

Warm wishes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment