Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ice Ice Baby

This is a page where I will be reviewing all sorts of baby products. I will do toys, clothes, shoes, accessories and everyday essentials. My daughter is a little older now, and because of that, I have a lot of stuff that we will be re-purposing or selling in the summer. As I go through it, I will be posting my reviews on everything I can get my hands on.

Also, as she grows, obviously I will be getting into toddler and child reviews, so hopefully this helps you. As me anything, there maybe a product that I hated so I threw away, or more likely gave away, so it isn't in my possession any longer, or the product might have been borrowed. I have used thousands of things on my baby. All the way from cheap to pricey, so if you're looking for name brand, I'm your woman, but more often than not, if you're looking for inexpensive quality, then I am definitely at your service. Let me know any questions that you have about babies, and toddlers, or any merchandise you have questions about. I will tell it all.

Warm wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment