Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Daddy and Daughter Date

Hi everyone!

So Tuesday night my husband took my little girl to a spaghetti and meatballs dinner at our local family center. It was a very nice time and they both had so much fun. I just wanted to share with you what my husband wore so you can see how to dress casually, yet emanate a masculine simplicity and confidence. My husband doesn't dress all frilly and he doesn't have expensive taste. SO while this outfit is simple, I also think that it is a perfect outfit for when you want to look good without having to try. This is actually one of my favorite outfits on him for the summertime because it is simple, yet form fitting, and he can either hide or display his arm tattoos. He has an athletic, casual look that I think many dads could pull off and was appropriate for the situation. 



Shirt: Waffle Long Sleeve shirt from Superstore
Jeans: Guess Straight leg
Shoes: Crossfit Low support sneaker from Adidas
Watch: Ironman Timex

I know this was a short post, but there really isn't much to say when it comes to my husband's wardrobe. Some of these outfits will be really nice, and some will be a little more mild, like this one, but I think that he has a really versatile wardrobe that mixes simplicity with style. 

I hope you enjoyed this look, and if you want more or have any questions, let me know. 

Warm wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment