Thursday, February 6, 2014

Yes to Tomatoes Final Review

Hello all, 

I wanted to give you my final review on the Say Yes to Tomatoes line of facial cleansers. I used them for half of January, and I have to say, I was not saying yes to tomatoes. 

I used the Gel Cleanser, which is an oil control cleanser, as well as the acne fighting lotion for 14 days straight, every morning and every night and after the gym or the pool. And my skin went to hell because of it. I really wanted to like it! I had heard great things about it, and even after reading the ingredients, I thought, hopefully this will still be a good product, but it killed my skin. On day 12 of 14 I developed two huge dry, flaky spots on my face that no make-up or lotion or primer would stick to, and they itched, and they were hideous. Not fun. Then, my make-up wouldn't stay on my face. I put the lotion on, then my primer, then my make-up, perfectly normal routine for me, but then as I was touching my face, to put my other products on, the foundation was coming off on my brushes and on my fingers. It was horrible! I re-tried twice! So, to make sure I did at least a full 14 days for you guys, I just went without make-up on that day. On day 13 of 14 I developed these HUGE UGLY DISGUSTING pimples-11 of them- on my face! It was horrible!!!! I couldn't believe it.  

I really wanted to like this product! But I can't bring myself to promote it. 

If you have very very very oily all over, then this product MIGHT be for you, but because I have dry and oily skin, it make my oily skin matte and my dry skin flake off and made my make-up melt off of my face. 

On top of all that, I had a reaction to it around my eye, so now one of my eyes is swollen. 

Again, you can try this product out if you want, but I will be sticking with my Clean and Clear for now. 

I hope this helped you decide if you wanted to buy this product or not. 

Have a great night, and I hope to see you back for more Beauty is on the Inside on Friday. 

Warm wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment