Monday, February 24, 2014

Lipstick Swatches

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute to show you the swatches lipstick that I have. I am not brand loyal, so that means I have everything from Rimmel, Revlon, and Maybelline to CQ and Wet N Wild. These are the colours I like, and I use, so I hope you enjoy them. And I hope you find this swatch post helpful. 

And of course, HelperBaby is right by m



























1. HelperBaby
2. Elizabeth Arden Lip Balm
3. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Rose
4. Mayballine 910 Bare All
5. L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm SPF 15 218 Rose Elixer
6. Revlon Matte Nude Attitude
7. Revlon Creme 683 Demure
8. Mayballine 015 Born With it
9. Revlon 011 Matte STormy Pink
10. Revlon Creme 677 Siren
11. Mayballine 885 Vibrant Mandarin
12. Revlon Colourburt Lip butter 010 Raspberry Pie
13. Revlon 006 Matte Really Red


Happy kisses!

Warm wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment