Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Super Quick Review

Hello ladies and gents!
I had a wonderful day of shopping with HelperBaby today and one of the products that I got has been raved about by many YouTube make-up gurus (as I love to call them).... the Porefssional Pro balm (to minimize the appearance of pores) by benefit. It is on the pricey end, but I am hoping it will be worth the money, though to be honest, unless I have a horrible reaction to it, I will still use every last drop to get my money's worth out of it.
So, as you can see there is a before and after shot of my nose (this is the area I need the most pore help) ((also, I am doing this on my phone for the first time to see if doing these super quick little reviews will work, so if anything turns out hinky, sorry!)). Oh that is terrifying.
And then there is a picture of my nose with the product on it.
I think it works quite well. At least from what I have seen in the mirror. I think that it is very much like the Five Second Blur by.... oh man, I just forgot.... I think it's by Garnier. Sorry, I swear I will comment below and let you know what brand it is. Again, this is just a super quick, non formal review, so we will see how this goes. So far... bad.
Anywho... it definitely reduced the appearance of the pores on my nose. It is very very silky and has a silicone like consistancy. I really like the feel of it. It feels like Five Second Blur and the Smashbox Photofinish primers. I like it, but I would also say see if you can get a sample first and try it out. While it is a really nice product, it also could be replaced by less expensive primers or even the Five Second Blur.
If you want to try something new today, be brave and shell out the money, but if you're looking for something that you know will work, go with your current primer, or I recommend Rimmel's Stay Matte Primer or if you like a dewy natural finish to your skin, go with L'Oreal's LumiMagic Primer.
I hope you enjoyed this impromptu review.
Warm wishes.


*Just a side note, the 5 Second Blur IS by Garnier and the pictures do correspond with the before and after . 

No comments:

Post a Comment