Friday, February 28, 2014

Shany Brushes Review

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a few minutes to do a quick review on the new Shany brushes that I received.

This is what they looked like:



This is the box they came in: very simple, yet a lovely design. 


The brushes are very nice. They don't shed and there is a huge selection. I really think that they are worth the money. This whole set only cost be about 25.00 for 32 brushes. My only complaint is that there is no foundation/ flat top kabuki brush. But other than that, I really like these brushes. 

These are all the different brushes that came in the kit...






I would recommend this kit to anyone who is starting out in makeup. Save up for you 100.00 kits by XO Beauty or Sigma,and use these brushes until you are confident in your skills. I think that these brushes are afforable, well made and utilitarian. They are soft and very easily manipulated. You get a great variety of brushes and you won't regret buying this set. 

I bought mine from Amazon.ca and you can also go through their site, though if you're outside of the US their shipping is quite expensive. 

I hope you found this mini review helpful. You will see me use these brushes in all of my beauty tutorials, check back next week for more Beauty is on the Inside. 

Have a lovely day. 

Warm wishes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment