Friday, February 7, 2014

The Amazing Jolly Jumper

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted o give you my review of the jolly jumper! I have this ages old picture of my baby girl in her Jolly Jumper. 


She was very sleepy in this photo, but this is her about seven months of age. 

I love the Jolly Jumper. It was a life saver at times. You know those times when your baby is just learning to crawl, so they get into everything you don't want them to, but they also fall all the time, so you need them to not distract you when you are trying to get ready to go to a wedding, or a party, or a playgroup, or pack for a vacation, but they just on't stay put because they have found this lovely wonderful new way to move? Well, that is where the Jolly Jumper comes in. You simply put the baby on the floor on its back, strap it into the Jolly Jumper harness, and then clip them in (they aren't very heavy at this age). Make sure that their feet can touch the ground with a bent knee, and that their arms are correctly though the straps. Then, watch then go to town.

Ella used to love being in her Jolly Jumper! Loved it! She could be in there for forever, but the recommendation is 15 minutes at a time. I will admit, I kept her in there for thirty minutes at a time because she loved it so much. If you have a baby that likes to sleep a lot, or gets tired easily, I would say, don't leave them in there and leave the room, otherwise they might fall asleep in the Jumper and that is very bad for the baby's neck. 

Jolly Jumpers are not very expensive, and they definitely pay for themselves over time. We bough the Jolly Jumper with the stand, though you can buy the one that goes in the doorway if you want. There are also transitional packages that make it so you can have the Jolly Jumper at home, and then take the harness and the Jolly Jumper door way attachment to a friend's house, or on vacation, or even to another room in the house. 

I would recommend buying a Jolly Jumper, and especially asking for one for a baby shower gift. 

I hope this helped you a little. 

See you next week for more Babies, Toddlers, and Kids Oh My.

Warm wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment