Sunday, March 9, 2014

What's In My Purse

Hello loves, 

Today I wanted to share with you what is in my purse. A lot of beauty people do these posts, and I just wanted to share with you how I not only keep my purse clean, but also keep it organized and at the same time, be prepared for most situations. 

Note: This is not my baby bag, this is just my purse. While my hubby is home, he carries the baby bag, because he is my hero, and I will do a baby bag post in two weeks' time, keep a lookout for it. 

For now, this is what is in my purse:

First off, my purse is an American Eagle by Payless bag. It is camel, white and navy, and I saw it and fell in love with it. It has a detachable shoulder strap and brass hardware. It just felt like summer to me when I saw it. The most important feature of this bag is that it has a lot of pocket and pouches to put things into so I can keep my items organized. Everything has a place. 


 





This is my Jessica Simpson wallet in brown and forest green with gold hardware. 


I have a Revlon by Marchesa manicure kit in here, just in case I break a nail while I'm out. 


These are my keys. 


I have a small bottle that I keep my pills in, stuff like Gravol, Tylenol, and Gas-X. Hey, you never know! I also keep a personal pack of tissues, just in case. 



Next are my George (ooo) brand sunglasses. I have yet to get nice ones, so for now, these are it. 



Next, I have my lipstick case. In here, I keep two mint flossers, a neutral coloured hair tie, and my Hurraw Black Cherry Tinted Lip Balm. And, I also keep blotting paper in my purse for when I am wearing make-up. 



Next is a big nerd one for me, but I keep a sewing kit in my purse. Yes, a full sewing kit. I got it from Micheal's for $1.50 and it has never let me down. It has all the things you need in an emergency in it, and I love it dearly. It doesn't take up much room, as you can see, it is smaller than a cell phone or a deck of cards. It doesn't pop open on me, and it fit perfectly into my little zipper pouch. 



 
And last, but not least, I always have a bottle of water in my purse. Always. I have been drinking a lot more water lately, and this helps me. This is not the water bottle I use, I have reusable ones that save the earth and are pretty, but this is the one I DID have at the time from a baby shower I went to last weekend. 







Well, that's everything. I know I didn't go a lot into all of the organization, but you can think of this as a mashup of Reduce, Reuse, Reorganize and Beauty is on the Inside. 

I hope this helped you a little. I am not a make-up re-applier, so I never carry any make-up, other than my lip colour in my hand bag because I feel like that is a waste of time, and I'm a mom, when will I have time to re-apply my make-up throughout the day? Answer: I don't, so why am I going to weight my purse down with useless things? I don't. I keep my bag minimal, which means I can easily find everything and I don't have to do a huge purse clean sweep at the end of every week. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope to see you soon. 

Warm wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment