Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A super quick and easy lunch for two

Hello all, 

I just wanted to give you a super fast lunch. My internet is down, so sorry if this is just super condensed, and fast, just trying to get stuff out to your guys!

First, you want to get a board, I use a cutting board, nothing special.

Then, get out your carbohydrate. We are using Ancient Grains crackers today.

Then I add a MUFA, which is a MonoUnsaturated Fatty Acid. These are the fatty acids that help vreak down belly fat and give you energy.

I also add a dried fruit of some kind, not only for balance, but also for texture and sweetness.
I add a dairy next, we are cheese lovers, so for us, it is a low fat goat cheese.

I also add a protein.  I usually will use a meat and a nut butter.

Lastly, a green. Sometimes it's leafy greens with a light dressing, sometimes it's veggies. Today, it is veggies.
We call this a communal lunch. It not only teaches HelperBaby what she liked and doesn't like, but she also learns to be patient and share. It is a helthy and balanced meal, that is super fast and fun and gorgeous. I love doing these sorts of lunches and platters. Show me your super fast lunch to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment