Sunday, March 9, 2014

Abs 30 Day Challenge, Day 6 (March 6, 2014)

Hey guys!

I am back in business today! I lot sore, but still determined, and best yet, not headaches. My hubby was still playing video games that last time I checked, so I'm going to go and do my ab routine. 

Today is very very very hard. I still can't believe I am doing this, but the other half of me is like, you're doing it! Get over it!

Anyway, my lower abdomen is super super sore, but if I take some breaks (no longer than 30 seconds) and stretch in between, I feel able to go to the next exercise. So far, the sit-ups are proving the worst and most difficult. I guess it seems weird to me because in gym class growing up, we never did planks or leg raises, or even crunches very much. We always did sit-ups, so I figured those would be the easiest to do, but it is the complete opposite. I can't believe how hard sit-ups are! 

I have been drinking a lot of water before, during, and after my routine so that I stay hydrated and I find that I don't get headaches as often. So, A + for science. 

Today was HARD!!! But i got through it, and I couldn't be happier. Wait, yes I could, if it was a rest day tomorrow, I would be happier. But it isn't. Room for improvement, I guess. 

Day 6:

35 sit ups
15 crunches
15 leg raises
25 second plank

Warm wishes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment