Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A new playlist, a new segment, and a new video

Hello all!

So as you all already know, I have started uploading my make up tutorials on YouTube. I love doing this! it is not only easier, but I get better lighting and I am hoping to get more views. I hope you all will go and check out my new video, and give it a thumbs up and a subscription to see new videos every Monday, sometimes Wednesday and Friday. 

This past Monday HelperBaby was horribly sick, to the point I was asking my husband if we needed to take her to the ER. She is perfectly okay now, but I was very worried about her, which is why a video didn't go up on Monday. But that means luck you guys, you get two videos on Wednesday. 

I am going to be splitting my videos into playlists. I have Make up tutorials, casual mondays, fabulous fridays and haul days, which will be posted on Wednesdays if I have a haul to share with you! And there are of course bonus videos throughout the week, if I have time. 

So make sure you come and support me, and I hope you enjoy all the videos, blog posts, and happiness from me today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIFMksajS8E&feature=youtu.be

Warm wishes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment