Sunday, March 9, 2014

Abs 30 Day Challenge Day 3 (March 3, 2014)

Hey guys,

Man oh man, am I feeling these today! We are home safe and sound and soon I will be posting my packing blog, so you can see that bunch of fun. 

Anyway, I distracted myself there.... today was day three, and afterwards, I;m actually feeling a little bit sick. It isn't a plesant feeling, let me assure you. I think I just need to drink more water before and after I do this, so that's what I will aim to do from now on. 

I do this routine before bed, and I don't get too sweaty, but if it is an especially rough night, like tonight was, I do get quite nasty, and have to take a shower. 

I got distracted again, so anyway, I am not feeling well, and I know the root cause of it, and I know how to rectify it, so I won't blab on about it more. I will say that I am very very sore and I can't beleive I am still doing this challenge, every night and that I have had the determination to do it, without any convincing or bribing from me or my husband! 

Day 3: 
25 sit ups
10 crunches
10 leg raises
15 second plank

( I will also note that yesterday, I was unable to properly do the 20 crunches I needed to, so I called it quits, and I did 25 today! Not only was I very happy that I was able to do them, but also very very sore.)

I hope you guys are finding this helpful. Again, this is just being copied out of my workout journal, the current ones will start tonight ( March 9th). 

Warm wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment