Monday, May 5, 2014

Hey All, Just an update

Hello all ,

I just wanted to get you up to date on what is going on in my life. My computer somehow died, and as that is, I am unable to do full reviews and videos. It takes me a long time to actually be able to film and edit videos, especially because I am having trouble with lighting and such. I am working on getting all of this fixed. Until then, I will be doing nothing for the next week and a half. This is very frustrating, but I am doing the best I can with what I have. I will be back around May 11th, but in the meantime, enjoy my old videos and my old posts, and hopefully the next time I see you lot will be when I have a new setup and a new lighting and sound system.

I hope you all forgive me and I hope to see you very soon.

XO Caitlynne

No comments:

Post a Comment