Monday, May 26, 2014

This week on the Imperfect Parent...

Hey all!

I wanted to give you an update and let you know about a few things that are happening around here. First off, the reno is done! Finally! and I am in a new setup with an amazing camera and and a new veal for cooking, baking, DIY, and blogging. I am so excited to share this with you, and I can't wait to get started. 

This brings me to our update section. I am adding a new tab to my blog called Weekend Update (yes, after the SNL sketch) to let you know on Sunday what has happened the past week and what I am doing for this next week. This allows me to let you know if posts will be up late, and what DIY, food, etc I will be doing.

That brings me to what I am doing this week. I am pretty excited about this, so hold onto your seats! We're going in!

I will be doing an Around the World for dinner this week! My family really LOVED this week's menu plan, so I'm excited to share it with you!

Our weekly menu:

Monday: Mexican Fiesta! 
Tuesday: Classic English Pub Grub
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: A Bella Notte in Italy
Friday: Thai Wonderpot
Saturday: Shwarma on the Grill
Sunday: Leftovers

I hope you enjoy this week of recipes. All of this food is healthy, balanced, and 100% satisfying. 

I hope you have a wonderful week, and keep coming back! 

Warm wishes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment