Friday, April 25, 2014

No Puppies Here

Hey guys, 

So I wanted to let you know what is happening now, and keep you updated about what is going on with the blogging/beauty video situation. 

Tomorrow, you would normally get a Man's Best friend post, but I will be in Ottawa all day with my best friend instead! i hope you will forgive me! You will definitely get one next week, so make sure you check that out when you can. I am "babysitting" an adorable little Collie/Hound/Beagle mix named Chopper. Her daddy is on a business trip and couldn't find a place for her to stay for the next couple of weeks, so when he asked if I could do it, I was so excited! I love dogs of all types, and I am one of those people who believes that every dog is born good, and has a great heart; Chopper is no different. She is the sweetest thing ever and she gets along great with my two babies. I was so thrilled to be able to watch her for such an extended period of time because I think it will really let me get my confidence up when it comes to taking care of other dogs. I am so excited to test myself. 

So, I will be posting tons and tons of pictures on Instagram, so make sure to follow me there @caitlynnescagel and make sure you check out my videos that WILL be up next week. I know that I have been horrible at posting videos, and I am so sorry for that, but I have been crazy busy, and unlike with the blog, I can't preload any videos onto YouTube. With the blog, I can knock out five or six posts in a day and then preschedule them, but with Youtube, not only do i have to edit all the videos, but I can only post them one at a time, so if I am crazy busy on that day, I can't know when I will be able to upload. It really sucks, but that is why my videos have been all over the place lately. Next week, because I will officially have my blogging area set up, I will have videos up every day that I can manage. 

I hope that you continue to follow me on my social networking sites because that would mean the world to me! I am just starting out, so I am trying my hardest to do what I can for you guys. And I know that my pictures are horrible quality, but if you stick with me for about nine more months, I will have a brand new camera and tripod and lights and everything set up, so I will be able to give you amazing, high quality videos. So please keep reading and comment, subscribe, like, whatever you have to do to support me as a blogger and vlogger. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and I can't wait to show you the amazing things I am about to get up to!

Warm wishes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment