Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Goal for 2015

Hello to you all

I thought I would tell you a little about my goals today. I guess to start, my overall goal is to actually accomplish my goals. Like most individuals this time of year, I normally don't accomplish the goals I set for myself, not matter how spread out they are, or how close together and fast they are. Sometimes, some of my smallest goals aren't accomplished because I figure if I don't accomplish the small ones, it doesn't matter because they're small. And with the big ones, it's always "Well that was a really big goal, and I accomplished it almost all the way, So I guess it counts????" I want to actually achieve success in a challenge that I issue myself.

So these are my goals I have proposed for myself.:

1. Take three levels of French this year, and be able to understand conversations in French, at least 70%. 

2. Dedicated 45 minutes Monday-Friday to clean the house. 

3. Clean the house fully and completely once a week.

4. Post 1 fashion video per week. Post two vlogs per week. 

5. Post one blog post per week. 

6. Get down to 160.lbs this year. 

7. Exercise at least 4 days/week. 

8. Keep track of expenses and start saving for big trips. 

9. Write five pages/week. 

I think that just about covers it. I want to keep up with my hobbies, but I also want to accomplish some "normal" goals. I want to better myself this year. 

Let me know down below what some of your goals are! 

Hugs and wishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment